What to learn Digital Marketing for Free at home.
In this blog, I’ll guide you on how to learn Digital Marketing and which technique you have to follow.
First you need to know what is Digital Marketing?Digital Marketing is the Process of Marketing online and all the digital channels using the internet. This is known as Digital Marketing. To Become a Digital Marketer you have to expert in following areas:
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO and PPC)
- Email Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Content Marketing
- Affiliate Marketing
- Digital Marketing Analytics Tools
Search Engine Optimization (SEO and PPC)SEO is the process of optimizing your website so that it can be ranked higher on search engine organic results, which is influenced by on-page and off-page SEO. Organic traffic on your blog needs to rank higher used keywords that relate to your niche. LINK BUILDING IS Relevant for SEO if you want to Rank your website. It’s the Process of getting Hyperlinks from other websites from your website. https://mastermindraju.com/2020/11/21/link-building/ PPC (Pay Per Click) Pay Per Click is another component of Serch Engine Marketing which means you have to pay every time when someone clicks your ads. Currently, Google Ads is the Biggest PPC Network that allows you to show your ads in Google Search Results like (Gmail and Youtube). Email Marketing Email Marketing is one of the effective ways to turn visitors into customers and existing customers into repeated customers. According to the research of 2018, email marketing is still ranked as the most effective marketing channel, beating out social media, SEO, and affiliate marketing. Email Marketing tools are Mailchimp, HubSpot Email Marketing, etc. Social Media Marketing Nowadays Social Media Marketing dominates our lives and it’s hard to imagine our lives without social media. Run your campaign on Instagram, Facebook, Youtube, etc. Interact with your audience.
There are some of Social Media Marekting-1.Go Live 2. Hire Influencers 3. Use Hashtag 4. Honour an employee of the week 5. Share Tutorials 6. Have a “Caption This” contest 7. Host a ‘Question and Answer’ on Instagram and snapchat 8. Celebrate you company history on #tbt . 9. Start a weekly sessions. 10. Post sneak peeks. Check out my webinar on Social Media Marketing https://youtu.be/x6QzSF9MDDg Content Marketing Content Marketing is the process of creating, promoting, and identify the right type of content for the right type of audience. Great writing skills, SEO copywriting, and analytical skills are Combinations of Good Content marketers. How to get started as a Content Writer? Don’t worry just follow this tips :
- In Content Writing is NO wrong or RIGHT just write.
- Google Analytics
- Google Serach Console
- Adobe Analytics
- Start with SEO: Start writing your blog with great content. Learn the concept of PPC, Content Marketing, and Social Medial marketing are based on the SEO Principle.
- Practice Practice and Practice: As some great man says that “Practice makes a man perfect” Digital Marketing is not a theoretical concept it’s all about doing more practice. Monitor the results, optimize it, and learn from your mistakes.
- Get Certified: Do some online courses from Digital Deepak Internship Program, HubSpot, Udemy, and Google, etc. try to get certified. It’s a great way to showcase your expertise.
- Start your own Blog: Start writing your own blog to help you practice and prove your expertise. Also, when you start writing you know how well you know the topic or not.
- Never stop learning: Digital Marketing is an industry that changes every time and learning never stops So, it’s your job to stay in sync with the latest developments and keep your client informed.