There are lot many reasons along with that our relationship fails!!!
Sounds not good right!!!
But you have to understand the reasons behind it.
The only reason is “Communication Gaps”
It means the things are not understood in the same way the other said or convey to you and you are going to misinterpret it which leads to a barrier. This barrier distorts the relationship between the two people.
Why two people??
Because communication takes place when two people talking to each other and understand the intention of communicating to create mutual relations.
Communication is not a one-way street, but it is a two-way street. Communication is not only about talking but also about understanding, connecting feelings, and emotions.
Research says the communication gap arises when people less interact with each other which leads to mental problems, health problems, conflicts.
So, I am going to tell you the 5 facts that not only prevent the communication gap but it will impress your friends and thereby leads to good networking too. So, let’s dig into it.
1. Use the right channel of communication
2. Use the right volume (pitch) so that receiver can understand your conversation
3. Check the Comprehension Part so that receiver can understand the terms, acronyms you use
4. Be focused to bring clarity in communication
5. Avoid Assumptions, never assume when you don’t know the reason
So, that’s it
I hope it is useful for you. If you want to improve your communication gap, you can check out my blog
I will see you in the next article, Happy reading!!!!!